Read about my time with
Read about my time with:
Alira Health Canada
- Previously Self Care Catalysts, pre-acquisition
- Assisting the Product Management team in feature ideation and building product roadmaps while providing feedback on product enhancements and identifying product marketing opportunities based on competitive trends.
- Writing & verifying UAT test scripts, product requirements documents, and other comprehensive documentation.
- Designed and maintain automated software support system through Zendesk, Zapier and Confluence, resulting in ~50% faster ticket resolutions.
Research & Growth Intern
- Created and scaled several company socials by over 50% during search engine development.
- Interviewed key BIPOC and sustainable business founders, sharing their stories with our network of readers and improving viewer engagement.
- Tested and polished search engine functionality through a Quality Assurance-based feedback approach.
Student Engagement Coordinator
Ryerson Faculty of Engineering
- Assisted the Project Manager in overseeing operations for over 40 interest groups and design teams.
- Created dynamic solutions for student data using project management ideology through Excel and Google Sheets.
- Conducted research and analytics using for potential faculty-led developments, while conducting meetings with student group leaders to obtain feedback directly.
IT Project Analyst
- Designed and maintained project information, including project plans, timelines, status reports, and security logs, leading to enhanced workflow efficiency and 25% reduced employee response times.
- Audited project information for accuracy, integrity, and compliance with Loblaw company standards.
- Maintained task logs and Gantt chart data following daily information sessions with contract developers.
Junior Product Manager
- Coordinated product feature development for several projects, including 3 mobile apps and 1 medical database, while additionally using Adobe XD and InVision to help guide the product engineering process.
- Planned and led weekly sprints with project developers and advisers at St. Michael’s Hospital through a modified Agile Scrum framework, resulting in an average of 2 additional tasks completed per sprint.
- Generated technical project documentation for future product developers, including data sheets, RAID logs, and design manuals, to enable improved internal data cohesion.
Software Documentation Intern
- Took part in the development of new HIPAA-compliant U.S healthcare claim submission features for EDI transaction sets.
- Tested over 10 new features using Jira and created tickets to track over 35 distinct issues in pre-release software patches.
- Created software guides for high-value clients, including Metro West Ambulance and Canadian Cancer Society.